Automation For A 14′ Foot Driveway Dual Swing Gate
- Electro-mechanical dual Swing Gate Operator
- Key Pad Entry
- Vehicle Free Exit
- 2 Push Button Transmitters to open gate
- Photo beams for UL325 safety compliance
How Will My Gate System Work?
Normal sequence of operation.
You have transmitter or push button that you use to enter the gate. Once you enter your property the gate will automatically close behind you. When leaving your property you drive by a sensor. That sensor will open the gate so you can exit.
For your regular visitors. They will use the keypad to enter the gate. Once they enter your property the gate will automatically close behind them. When your visitors leave your property they will drive by a sensor. That sensor will open the gate so they can exit. If you no longer want to give a visitor access you can delete there code. There are also ways (not included in this kit) for your to contact you through the keypad via intercom, phone line or cellular line. if you require or want this feature call us to discuss your needs and we can add it to this gate automation kit.
Other visitors will not have access to your property without prior notification to you.
If you have other needs or questions For your gate system contact one of our gate consultants and we will be happy to help you make the right decision for your new automated gate system.
Automatic Gate in Action
The Gate Operator Specs For This Gate Automation Kit
The FAAC S418 Electro-mechanical operator is designed for residential swing-leaf gates.
– Gates up to 500kg
– No need for hard stops in the floor
– This electromechanical swing gate operator uses 24V technology which makes it safer due to lower voltages being required to run the operator.
– Due to less voltage being required, the heat of operation is lower; therefore the operator can run at a higher duty cycle.
– There is a built in manual release device on the unit, and also an option of a battery backup, making the unit extremely reliable.
– Self learning of the operation cycle, through simple push button set-up makes installation straight forward.
– The unit contains integrated open and closing mechanical stops, which again saves time on installation and reduces costs.
– It has FAAC’s patented “2 easy” Bus technology making it easier to wire in accessories such as photocells.
– The operator is capable of moving a gate leaf up to 2.7m in length with lock, 2.3 no lock
– It has a long stroke and new multi-position fixing brackets which gives the operator more flexibility making it easy to install in a wide variety of applications.
– The unit has a locking gear mechanism that holds gates in both open and closed positions.
– Adjustable Speed settings
– Anti wind function
Power supply – 24 Vdc
Power – 35 W
Current – 1,5 A
Max. thrust** – 180 daN
Rod stroke – 350 mm (390 mm without mechanical stops)
Rod extension speed – 1.8 cm/s
Leaf max. width – 2,7 m*
Operating ambient temperature – -20° C ÷ +55° C
Weight – 6 kg
Dimensions (L x D x H) in mm – 825x104x125
Protection class – IP 54
Travel limit microswitches – NO
Opening and closing mechanical stops – YES
Functional Appearance And Automation
From the innovative brand Estate Swing known for its dependable automation ready gates comes the new eye catching and affordable Estate Swing Driveway Gate Collection. With an elegant sweeping arc and clean lines these dual gates are functional both in its appearance and in regard to automation. The design incorporates classic artistry, sturdy wrought aluminum alloy and a smooth powder coated finish. Unlike other driveway gates where automation is a secondary thought, Estate Swing recognized the need for operator placement from the start; therefore customer automation preferences were considered beforehand which ultimately prevents awkward looking and structurally unsound flat bars from being added later on.
Well Designed Driveway Gate
Virginia Gate offers pre-designed automation Systems as well as custom designed systems to suite your needs. Our consultants are knowledgeable in gate automation and all the features and benefits of our Products. Never before has such a well designed driveway gate automation system been so accessible.